How it works?
The Color Doppler Convex Ultrasound Scanner: CDC- US is a wireless ultrasound scanner that connects via Wi-Fi with your tablet or smartphone. The traditional unit was compressed into a small circuit board that’s built-in the handheld probe, and the scan result can be both seen on and stored in your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet through an internal Wi-Fi emitted from the probe.
This new technology facilitates the accessibility to the ultrasound scanner anytime and anywhere.
- Small and light
- Easy to carry and operate
- Compatible with iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
- Advanced technology
- Clear image
- Very convenient for remote consultations
Specifications of the Color Doppler Wireless Ultrasound Scanner: CDC-USono
- Scanning mode: Electronic array
- Display mode: B, B/M, and Color, PW, PDI
- Frequency: Convex probe 3.5MHz/5MHz
- Depth: Convex 100mm~280mm, Linear 20mm~55mm
- Image Adjustment: Gain, Focus, Harmonic, Denoise
- Puncture assistance function: The function of in-plane puncture guide line, out-of-plane puncture guide line, automatic blood vessel measurement, and the enhancement function of the needle point development.
- Measurements: Length, Area, Angle, Obstetrics
- Image frame rate: 18 frames / second
- Battery working time: 3 hours
- Dimensions: 156×60×20mm
- Weight: 270g
- Wi-Fi type : 802.11g / 20MHz / 2.4G.
- Compatible operating systems: Apple iOS, Android and Windows
- Emergency room
- Hospital ward inspection
- Community clinical and outdoor consultations.
- In addition, the wireless probe can be conveniently used in surgery without being limited to the length of the cables of the traditional ultrasound scanners.
Be the first to review “CDC-USonos: Color Doppler Convex Ultrasound Scanner”