Portable Vein Finder: Uvein-VF2 can project the blood vessels image on skin surface accurately and timely. The ergonomic design makes it very comfortable to hold. And the optional desktop stand and mobile trolley are available for multiple application situations.
Help doctors and nurses easily find veins of various patients, such as obesity, hairy or dark skin people, etc. It highly increases the success rate of puncture thus reduces the cost and pain.
This device also can be used to examine patients with varicose veins, and avoid closed or bifurcated veins.
Uvein-VF2 acquires image of subcutaneous veins, the image which results from dealing with image signal is projected onto the surface of the skin. Thus, subcutaneous vein image will be displayed on the skin surface of the corresponding position.
The Portable Vein Finder: Uvein-VF2 has various user-defined functions, which can adapt to different ages, body shapes, skin colors, weights and various operating environments.
- 7 Colors Available: Suitable for different skin colors or environments.
- 3 Sizes Available: Suitable for adults, children and newborns.
- 5 Levels of Brightness: Adjust the projection image to the most comfortable brightness.
- Inversion: Reduce arm hair interference and make blood vessels clearer.
- Enhancement Mode: Enhance the clarity of blood vessel detection.
- Sleep Mode: enter into low power mode when the user needs short intervals and can be waked up quickly.
Infrared light detection without harm to human body.
Infrared detection depth: 8mm
Best detection distance: 15-25cm
Accuracy of blood vessel position: ±0.5mm
Accuracy of blood vessel resolution: ±0.5mm
Low working noise: ≤40Bp
The battery power can be displayed at the upper side of the projected image.
Low Battery capacity prompt.
Panasonic 3400mA rechargeable lithium battery, 3 hours duration.
American DLP projection technology.
Power supply of charging: 5V 2.0A, 100V-240V 50Hz-60Hz
Aluminum Carrying Case