The Hand Rehab Gloves Urehab-HR11 is dedicated to assisting stroke survivors and patients with a variety of hands impairment to start their robot-based hand rehab program from the comfort of their homes. It contains 2 data gloves, which are attached with a mobile app so users can practice game training on their own time without needing assistance from a professional therapist.
Advantages of the Urehab-HR11 Hand Rehab Gloves
- Helps patients regain their capacity to look after themselves in daily life by rehabilitating their hand functions through a highly accessible hand rehab routine.
- Mirror neurons are activated when both hands move at the sanormal hand nerve route autonomic recovery.
- Polymer soft gloves, available in a variety of flexible polymer materials, three-dimensional cutting, designed to fit the human hand, manual pneumatic flexible drive, simple and convenient
- Used to treat hand, cerebral ischemia, cerebral palsy and multiple hand impairments.
- multiple training modes which includes passive and active excercises, game-based rehab, mirror therapy..etc
Hand Rehabilitation Glove:
- Mirror therapy training:
During mirror therapy, the mirror glove is worn on the nonaffected hand, which contains the force and flex sensors, is used to measure the grippingfinger joint for motion detection. The motor glove,tasks.
- Activities of daily living (ADL) training:
Activities of daily living (ADL) are also cactivities. These activities can include everyday tasks such as dressing, self-feeding, bathing, laundry, and/or meal preparation. Urehab-HR11 will detect weak conscious hand activity then boost it to complete the intended hand movement.
- Passive flexion and extension therapy:
The Portable rehabilitation gloves Urehab-HR11 helps patients to flex and extend their hands and fingers. The passive hand rehab gloves exercise includes a large range of motions. The number of sets and time of the training can be adjusted from the console.
- Game-Based Rehabilitation:
The Robotic Rehabilitation gloves Urehab-HR11 supports gamified rehabilitation to better engage patients, especially children through an interactive android game.
Scope of Applications
- Tendon and/or ligament tears and other tendon injuries.
- Peripheral nerve disorders and other neurological conditions.
- Fractures and dislocations.
- Arthritis or tendonitis.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Dupuytren’s contracture.
- Post-stroke training ..etc.
How To use the Hand Rehab Gloves?