The Vein Finder Uvein-DT2 is a desktop vein projection device. Uvein-DT2 illuminates veins to create a real-time image of veins and vessels on the skin that helps doctors and nurses easily find veins of various patients, such as obese, hairy, or dark skin patients, etc.
Desktop Vein Finder Uvein-DT2 highly increases the success rate of puncture thus reduces the patients’ pain.
The Uvein-DT2 can be used to examine patients with varicose veins, and avoid closed or bifurcated veins. Moreover, it can adapt to different ages, body shapes, skin colors, weights, and various operating environments
Desktop Vein Finder Uvein-DT2 Features:
- The vein finder has various user-defined functions, which can adapt to different ages, body shapes, skin colors, weights and various operating environments.
- 7 Colors Available: Suitable for different skin colors or environments.
- 3 Sizes Available: Suitable for adults, children and newborns.
- 5 Levels of Brightness: Adjust the projection image to the most comfortable brightness.
- Inversion: Reduce arm hair interference and make blood vessels clearer.
- Enhancement Mode: Enhance the clarity of blood vessel detection.
- Sleep Mode: enter into low power mode when the user needs short intervals and can be waked up quickly.
Desktop Vein Finder Uvein-DT2 Technical Specifications:
|Infrared detection depth||8mm|
|Best projection distance||15-25cm|
|Accuracy of blood vessel position||±0.5mm|
|Accuracy of blood vessel resolution||±0.5mm|
|Low working noise||≤40Bp|
|The power supply of charging||5V 2.0A, 100V-240V 50Hz-60Hz|
|Infrared light detection without harm to the human body|
|The battery power can be displayed at the upper side of the projected image|
|Low Battery capacity prompt|
|Panasonic 3400mA rechargeable lithium battery, 3 hours duration|
|American DLP projection technology|
Portable vein finder Uvein-VF2 Use Cases
Medical Vein Finder Application on Hand: